October 31, 2011

Another year older.

Happy birthday to ... me!

That's right, I'm another year older. What does that mean? Well, right now it just feels like that means I deserve to be bogged down with more work than I'd ever want. Two jobs + schoolwork does not bode well, people.

I realize my blogging duties have fallen by the wayside, too. Don't think I'm not aware! I see you people unfollowing me. (You know who you are!) Does this upset me? Yes and no. Really, I can't blame someone for unfollowing a blog that's been rather inactive. But like I've been saying - this will change. Really, it will. I've got some clear schedules coming up. I'm close to finishing The Daughter of Smoke and Bone, so there WILL be a review sighting! (Holy cow, don't hold your breath.)

I owe a big thanks to Amanda for hosting the Bout of Books read-a-thon, which really did push me to read this past week during every significant gap of free time that I had. If not for that, the book review wouldn't be up as soon as it will be. (Also, she was awesome enough to send me a very funny birthday gift. AND a birthday pic. She rocks, basically.)

Now, about this birthday business.

I plan to redeem my free coffee, hold my head high, destroy my Accounting exam, and be as happy as can be.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! You'd better find a way to enjoy your day, or I'll do... something. Yes. Something. It will likely strike terror in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!

    Oh, we LOVED DoSaB. Hope you are enjoying it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I have a birthday present for you and I need to know where to send it! Mail me your address? (fizzlicious@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, happy birthday again!!! :) Also, I definitely took advantage of my free coffee on my birthday too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great day! :) Looking forward to your review of DoSaB too, I loved it and can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...